RETURN & REFUND
Your pets are more than just pets – they're family. To keep them healthy and happy, please choose the right size and color before placing your order. Let's take responsibility for our beloved pets together!
When can I return my order?
You have 20 days from the date you received the product or a third party you have appointed received the product to request a return. In order to exercise your right of return, you can contact us with your decision by means of a clear statement. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
How can I start my return process?
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: [INSERT RETURN ADDRESS] If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
What are the conditions for returns?
The following conditions must be met in order for a return to be accepted:
- The products were purchased in the last 20days.
- Returns must include all accessories.
- Items must include original packaging.
- For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
- For quality related warranty claims, Echoix refunds the cost of purchasing the product itself.
- Returns may be rejected if the product does not meet the above requirements.
When will I receive my refund?
We will reimburse you no later than 20 days from the day we receive the returned products. We will use the same method of payment as you used for the order.
What is not covered under warranty?
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase.
- Lost or stolen products.
- Items that have expired their warranty period.
- Non quality-related issues (after 20 days of purchase).
- Repairs through 3rd parties.
- Damage from outside sources.
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly).
- Purchases from illegitimate resources.
If you have any questions or concerns about your specific item, please get in touch with us through our CONTACT US page.